Friday 28 December 2012

Happy Engagement Gift

Well i hope you had a lovely Christmas.. I certainly did now getting myself slowly back to normal, house work laundry but most importantly Crafting im sure youll all agree!!! Im busy planning my years Classes and projects.

Your probably wondering what the pictures below are from - well just before Christmas my sisters boyfriend propossed to her - panic for me set in as i had no time to go out and buy a gift for the happy couple or even have time to make a card, so i decided to made some thing to compine the two -  a gorgeous keepsake frame..


      

as you can see i used scrabble letters - i love them always hunt for them when i go to a car boot.. usually always manage to pic up at least one game..

       

all the products used are current Stampin' Up! products including 
Stamp sets - Everything Eleanor, En Francais, One in a Million, Papillion Potpourri and coordinating punch, scallop circle punches, newsprint DSP.

My New Years resolution is to blog post at least one a week if not more if i can so please come back soon :) 
Interested in any products or have any questions id love to hear from you either call or email me on laura@mycreativeideas.co.uk or 01842 828643

Thank you for coming by today... Laura


I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner